Being pregnant, I’m always on the lookout for anything healthy and beneficial to the baby & myself so I was so pleased when I came across Be Nice Prenatal Vitamin Drink mixes. Be Nice sells “On-the-Go” packets that you can easily mix with any old bottle of water and drink to get your daily vitamin requirements. Since I’m always running around either on errands or working or with the family, their products are perfect for me because it’s so convenient and they taste delicious!
Their mixes come in two different flavors, “Berrylicious” & “Lemonade” so there’s bound to be a flavor you’ll love. Their products are fortified with essential vitamins such as Folic Acid, Calcium, & Iron, which is needed for a healthy pregnancy. They also contain an all-natural, plant-based DHA supplement (important for neurological & visual development) in every mix! What’s also nice is that they do not contain any artificial ingredients, sweeteners, or preservatives, which is a must in this day and age. Another plus is that it’s gluten-free, how can you beat that? Not only does it come packed with important vitamins but it also keeps you hydrated, which is very important, so it’s a great supplement or substitute for prenatal vitamins (especially if you can’t handle how prenatals upset your stomach).
I had the pleasure of trying a few samples and I have to say I’m very happy with them. The product mixes well with water and doesn’t leave a bunch of powdery “gunk” at the bottom like others might. The taste is slightly sweet, but not too much so that you can’t drink a lot at a time, and it doesn’t leave a weird after taste like some products do. I have to admit that since I’m not a very healthy person, not too fond of the vegetables (I know, I’m shameful), I’m happy that these come packed with vitamins so that I can add it as an easy-to-use supplement to my daily prenatal vitamins.
So if you’re pregnant, or know someone who is, make sure you give Be Nice Prenatal Vitamin Drinks a try as it can only help benefit you and your growing baby. We all love a good vitamin drink every now & then so why not try one that is proven to be beneficial for you and your baby?! You won’t be disappointed.
I’m so happy to announce that the wonderful people over at Be Nice have graciously offered to give away 2 boxes of their Prenatal Vitamin Drink mixes in the winner’s choice flavor! How awesome is that?!?!
How to Enter:
– Leave a separate comment below with each of your qualifying entries along with an email address where you can be reached.
– You must complete the Mandatory Entry for all the other Extra Entries to count.
– Visit Be Nice & tell me one thing you learned from their website.
– 1 entry ~ “Like” Be Nice Prenatal on Facebook
– 1 entry ~ Follow Be Nice Prenatal on Twitter
– 1 entry ~ Follow my blog via Google Friend Connect
– 1 entry ~ Subscribe to my blog via email. (you must confirm the subscription in order for it to count)
– 2 entries ~ Grab my Vi3tBabe button and place it on your blog. Leave a link please.
– 2 entries ~ “Like” my Facebook page & tell me your Facebook name.
– 1 entry ~ Follow me on Twitter & tell me your Twitter name.
– 5 entries ~ Blog about this giveaway and leave me a link to your post.
– 1 entry ~ Tweet this giveaway:
“#Win 2 boxes of @BeNicePrenatal vitamin drink mixes from @Vi3tI3abe (ends 12/8) http://bit.ly/ehyvY7 #giveaway”
You can enter this giveaway until Friday, Dec. 8th at 10:00 PM EST. The winner will then be chosen AT RANDOM (using Random.org) and will be notified via email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond & claim the prize, if not claimed, a new winner will be chosen. You must be over the age of 18 and living within the contiguous United States.
Disclaimer: All opinions expressed in this review are 100% mine and were not the result of any type of monetary gain. I would like to thank Be Nice for providing a sample of their product for this review. For details, please consult my PR Policy. Thank you.