I’ve got a very fun giveaway for you today. Let your child enjoy in some crafts and make beautiful friendship bracelets for their friends for the holidays. I’m sure we’ve all had one or two of these in the past, and now your child can enjoy the fun of making and sharing bracelets.
I have one Friendship Bracelet kit to give to one lucky winner, just in time for Christmas! This kit can make up to 15 friendship bracelets & it includes embroidery threads, beads, a foam friendship wheel, & “Easy-to-Follow” instructions.
How to Enter:
>- Leave a separate comment below with each of your qualifying entries along with an email address where you can be reached.
– You must complete the Mandatory Entry for all the other Extra Entries to count.
– Follow my blog publicly via Google Friend Connect
– 1 entry ~ Subscribe to my blog via email. (you must confirm the subscription in order for it to count)
– 2 entries ~ Grab my Vi3tBabe button and place it on your blog. Leave a link please.
– 2 entries ~ “Like” my Facebook page & tell me your Facebook name.
– 1 entry ~ Follow me on Twitter & tell me your Twitter name.
– 5 entries ~ Blog about this giveaway and leave me a link to your post.
– 1 entry ~ Tweet this giveaway:
“#Win a Make Your Own Friendship Bracelets Kit from @Vi3tI3abe (ends 12/15) http://bit.ly/fX6ZYQ #giveaway”
You can enter this giveaway until Friday, Dec. 15th at 10:00 PM EST. The winner will then be chosen AT RANDOM (using Random.org) and will be notified via email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond & claim the prize, if not claimed, a new winner will be chosen. You must be over the age of 18 and living within the contiguous United States.