Winter can be really harsh on your skin so you need a good lotion that will keep hands and face from drying out so easily against all that wind and cold. That’s why it’s a good thing I came across Skin MD Natural shielding lotion. It basically provides a barrier for your skin to protect it from harsh irritants and keeps your skin well hydrated, without that greasy feeling some other lotions may give you.
I especially love it because I personally suffer from eczema and this lotion worked wonders for me. It helped keep my skin smooth and prevented cracks and bleeding that my regular lotion just couldn’t do. Not only is it a great lotion, but it’s also SPF 15, which is still necessary because your skin is constantly exposed to the sun, even in this crazy cold weather. I also love that it’s “eco-friendly”, manufactured using 100% solar powered machines and that it’s not tested on animals. What more could you ask for?
Well, how about a giveaway?!?! Yes, the generous people over at Skin MD Natural have decided to give a free full-sized bottle to one of my readers. You’ll get to see just how great this lotion is firsthand!
How to Enter:
– Leave a separate comment below with each of your qualifying entries along with an email address where you can be reached.
– You must complete the Mandatory Entry for all the other Extra Entries to count.
– Visit Skin MD Natural and leave a comment telling me one thing you learned from their website.
– 1 entry ~ Follow my blog publicly via Google Friend Connect
– 1 entry ~ “Like” Skin MD Natural on Facebook.
– 1 entry ~ Follow Skin MD Natural on Twitter.
– 5 entries ~ Blog about this giveaway and leave me a link to your post.
You can enter this giveaway until Sunday, Jan. 9th at 10:00 PM EST. The winner will then be chosen AT RANDOM (using Random.org) and will be notified via email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond & claim the prize, if not claimed, a new winner will be chosen. You must be over the age of 18 and living within the contiguous United States and Canada.
Disclaimer: All opinions expressed in this review are 100% mine and were not the result of any type of monetary or compensatory gain. I would like to thank Skin MD Natural for providing a sample of their product for this review. For details, please consult my PR Policy. Thank you.