When you have kids, one of the things you’ll learn that you need are labels. Not only is that true if you have one child, where you have to label their stuff for school and trips, but especially true if you have more than one kid since each child either wants or needs to have their own things and a well-organized mom will always have things labeled (or try to at least, haha).
There are a lot of labeling companies out there but I found KiddoTags to be one of my favorites. Not only are their labels dishwasher/microwave-safe, water & weather-proof (UV-resistant), but they’re also insanely cute! I adored all the wonderful designs that you can personally customize so that your child has a unique label all their own. Created by amazing Mompreneur, Gabby Turner, these labels will have your kids excited to use them and leave you feeling at ease.
Not only do they feature sticker labels, they also have attachable bag tags, shoe dots (tags in kids shoes) and iron-on decals for all your labeling needs. Customization is so easy too! Once you pick your package, you have the option of choosing your label color, character, font style & color, and you get to see a preview of it before you buy. Another plus, KiddoTags refund policy can’t be beat! If you’re unsatisfied with your labels in any way, they offer great customer service to meet your needs and a refund if necessary, definitely a great company to try out.
I was given some personalized tags to try out and I chose the Magenta mini tags with Rainbow Smile font and a cute little penguin character. My daughter LOVED them (she loves anything with her name on it, haha) and immediately starting sticking them on all her stuff. I did save some to use on her back school supplies and other necessities, and the rest was for her to enjoy. I really do love them and think they are so cute and a great gift idea if you need it. I also received the dwink cup to test out, which is a plastic juice pouch/cup holder for your child so you never have to worry about them squeezing the juice cup and spilling it everywhere. The dwink cup has handles for your child to hold on to and fits most conventional juice containers so you won’t have another sticky mess on your hands again. It’s a cute little tool to carry around with you on family outings or even to use at home, no mess, no fuss!
KiddoTags has graciously offered to give one lucky reader 30 mini kiddo tags and a dwink cup (blue or pink) in the winner’s choice. You can’t get a better prize than that now!
How to Enter:
– Leave a separate comment below with each of your qualifying entries along with an email address where you can be reached (if you don’t leave an email address your entry will not count!).
– You must complete the Mandatory Entry for all the other Extra Entries to count.
– Visit KiddoTags & tell me what your favorite product is.
– 1 entry ~ “Like” KiddoTags on Facebook.
– 1 entry ~ Follow KiddoTags on Twitter.
– 1 entry ~ Follow my blog via Google Friend Connect. (leave your GFC name too, please)
– 1 entry ~ Subscribe to my blog via email. (you must confirm the subscription in order for it to count)
– 2 entries ~ Grab my Confessions of a Vi3tBabe button and place it on your blog. Leave a link please.
– 2 entries ~ “Like” my Facebook page & tell me your Facebook name.
– 2 entries ~ Post a link to this giveaway on Facebook & leave a link to it here.
– 1 entry ~ Follow me on Twitter & tell me your Twitter name.
– 5 entries ~ Blog about this giveaway and leave me a link to your post.
– 1 entry ~ Tweet this giveaway:
“Win @KiddoTags from @Vi3tI3abe (ends 1/22) http://bit.ly/fV1XVj #giveaway”
You can enter this giveaway until Sat, Jan 22nd at 10:00 PM EST. The winner will then be chosen AT RANDOM (using Random.org) and will be notified via email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond & claim the prize, if not claimed, a new winner will be chosen. You must be over the age of 18 and living within the contiguous United States.
Disclaimer: All opinions expressed in this review are 100% mine and were not the result of any type of monetary or compensatory gain. I would like to thank KiddoTags for providing a sample of their product for this review. For details, please consult my PR Policy. Thank you.