If you’re a “Mom on a Budget” like me, then you’re definitely always on the lookout for a great deal or saving of some sort. I used to be a person who never looked at price tags and always paid retail price, with an occasional coupon here and there that the store would send to my house or email. I soon realized how much money I could be saving because there are some amazing deals out there and amazing “Deal Tracker” websites that help you find them. I also discovered “Daily Deal” websites that offer high-end or more expensive stuff at cheaper prices. Now all the things you wouldn’t even consider buying because it was so expensive is something you can actually afford!
I’m sure many of you out there already know of most of them, but just in case you don’t I thought it would be a great idea to share them with you. If anything, I’m listing my favorite websites to go to, since I’m sure there are plenty more out there.
Also, since I have a lot I’d like to talk about I’m splitting this post into two. This one will show you all the Daily Deal websites I like and the next one will show you the Deal Tracker websites.
BabySteals & KidSteals – Both of these websites are definitely favorites of mine and they are housed under The Steal Network. They offer ONE awesome product everyday at 9am MDT (BabySteals offers TWO products a day at 9am & 9pm MDT) at a discounted price. Sometimes they may sell the same products over again, but with a reasonable time lapse in between.
– Expensive products on sale for 40-60% off or even more.
– Detailed explanations, pictures, and videos of each of their products.
– Options like Email Alerts, Twitter, Facebook, and an iPhone app so you can get your daily Steal fix when needed.
– Able to shop around in their Secret Archive for whatever they have left in stock.
– Quick and friendly customer service, usually via email or on their Facebook.
– For really great products, you have to be quick because they sell out FAST.
– Shipping prices for some items can be a bit expensive (especially for Canada).
Zulily – Definitely one of my favorite websites to shop for my kids. I love the products and companies they feature, probably the best ones out of all the discount sites.
– Great selection of expensive products on sale for 40% off or more.
– If you refer a friend and they sign up, you get $15 in credit to use on the site.
– Friendly customer service and you get a notice when you place the order & when it’s shipped.
– Shipping takes a long time since they have to send the information to their retailers who send them the products & then they ship it out to you.
Beyond the Rack – This is definitely the website I check first if I’m looking to buy expensive stuff for myself, my husband, or friends/adults.
– They have some amazing products, most are high end.
– You can get a $10 credit for every friend you refer who signs up
– They send you multiple notices letting you know when your purchases will be shipped out and if there are any delays.
– Their sales go quickly and for clothes/shoes, they often have very limited sizes.
– Of all the websites, their shipping is the SLOWEST! One time I ordered a jacket from them and it took TWO MONTHS before it was shipped out to me.
Totsy – They have some of the cutest clothes and toys for kids I’ve ever seen and at great prices.
– They probably ship the fastest out of all the websites that I’ve purchased from, but it still takes a few weeks.
– You can get $15 credit for referring a friend who signs up.
– Their selection is smaller than all the other websites.
I hope this helps some of you who didn’t know about these websites and be sure to stick around for Part 2. What are some of your favorite websites?