Last week I discussed all the exciting & super cool shows that will be returning soon and I could not be more happy about. This week I wanted to share with you all the new shows that look like they’ll be really good. From reading the premises of each show and seeing the trailers, I’m very optimistic about them all and it looks like this season will be a good one!
1. The Secret Circle (Thurs. 9:00pm EST on The CW) – Premieres Sept. 15th: Cassie moves in with her warm and loving grandmother Jane in the beautiful small town of Chance Harbor, Washington. As Cassie gets to know her high school classmates, strange and frightening things begin to happen. When her new friends explain that they are all descended from powerful witches, and they’ve been waiting for Cassie to join them and complete a new generation of the Secret Circle. But it’s not until Cassie discovers a message from her mother in an old leather-bound book of spells hidden in her mother’s childhood bedroom, that she understands her true and dangerous destiny.
2. Up All Night (Wed. 10:00pm EST on NBC) – Premieres Sept. 21st: Oh, baby. Life is all about balance. So what happens when you throw a new baby into it? Reagan (Christina Applegate) and her husband, Chris (Will Arnett), are the proud new parents of baby Amy. She may have been unexpected, but life’s curve balls can be a godsend, literally. Unless you have a career that needs attention, which is exactly what Reagan has. So, bucking tradition, they decide Reagan…’s the one going back to work while Chris is going to be the stay-at-home dad. Easy, right? Well, not quite.
3. Suburgatory (Wed. 8:30pm EST on ABC) – Premieres Sept. 28th: Single father George only wants the best for his sixteen-year-old daughter Tessa. So when he finds a box of condoms on her nightstand, he moves them out of their apartment in New York City to a house in the suburbs. But all Tessa sees is the horror of over-manicured lawns and plastic Franken-moms. Being in the ‘burbs can be hell, but it also may just bring Tessa and George closer than they’ve ever… been.
4. Revenge (Wed. 10:00pm EST on ABC) – Premieres Sept. 21st: Meet Emily Thorne (Emily Van Camp), a sexy beauty hell-bent on a mission of revenge. When she moves in, everyone wonders about …the new girl, but she knows everything about them, including who they are and what they did to her family. Years ago, they took everything from her. Now, one by one, she’s going to make them pay.
5. Once Upon a Time (Sun. 8:00pm EST on ABC) – Premieres Oct. 23rd: Emma Swan (Jennifer Morrison) knows how to take care of herself. She’s a 28-year-old bail bonds collector who’s been on her own ever since she was abandoned as a baby. But when the son she gave up years ago finds her, everything will change. H…enry (Jared Gilmore) is 10 years old now and in desperate need of Emma’s help. Henry believes that Emma actually comes from an alternate world … and is Prince Charming (Josh Dallas) and Snow White’s (Ginnifer Goodwin) missing daughter. According to his book of fairytales, they sent her away to protect her from the Evil Queen’s (Lana Parilla) curse, which trapped the fairytale world forever, frozen in time.
6. New Girl (Tues. 9:00pm EST on Fox) – Premieres Sept. 20th: Jess Day is an offbeat and adorable girl in her late 20s who, after a bad breakup, moves in with three single guys. Goofy, positive, vulnerable and honest to a fault, Jess has faith in people, even when she shouldn’t. Although she’s dorky and awkward, she’s comfortable in her own skin. More prone to friendships with women, she’s not used to hanging with the boys – especially at home.
7. American Horror Story (Wed. 10:00pm EST on FX) – Premieres Oct. 5th: A mysterious new show that revolves around The Harmons, a family of three who move from Boston to Los Angeles as a means to reconcile past anguish.