I have always been a fan of OXO and their amazing kitchen tools. Such great quality and affordable prices, what’s not to love?! Now I love them even more.
I recently learned about their mission to help fund their cancer research program Cookies for Kids’ Cancer and since I’ve always been a advocate for cancer awareness and support, I had to lend my voice to the cause.
Cookies for Kids’ Cancer was founded by two OXO employees who were inspired by their son’s battle with pediatric cancer and surprised by the lack of funding for cancer research. They have since shown their support by baking cookies and holding bake sales to help fund cancer research and have raised over $150,000. In addition, this year, OXO will donate up to $100,000 to support research for new and improved therapies. How amazing is that?!
Now OXO needs your help. We all know someone who has battled cancer and it’s even worse when it’s a child, so every little bit helps to aid in research and development of cancer cures and treatments.
Here are ways you can help:
– Purchase a Limited Edition Cookie Spatula (ARV $6.99) at your local Bed, Bath, & Beyond or online via Amazon.
– Send Virtual Cookies to help spread the word. You can send up to 25 cookies per day and OXO will make a donation for each cookie sent (up to $10,000 a week). There’s a new cookie everyday!
– Host a Bake Sale. We all love cookies and whether it’s 10 people or 100 people, each contribution is essential and greatly helps to fund for cancer research and treatment. Up until Dec. 31st, OXO will match all proceeds from registered bake sales (up to $100,000).
– Buy cookies! You can purchase all-natural, fresh baked-to-order cookies straight from OXO and 100% of the proceeds go to pediatric cancer research.
– Donate. Each donation is secure and tax-deductible. And you’ll be helping an amazing cause. It can’t get much better than that.
Wait! It can!
To enter to win, simple fill out the Rafflecopter Form below. Good luck!
Disclaimer: All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine and were not the result of any type of monetary or compensatory gain. I would like to thank OXO for providing a sample of their product for this promo and giveaway.