To celebrate the upcoming release of My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century by Rachel Harris, Rachel is forming her very own Flirt Squad!
Why Should You Join?
Besides being propelled to the status of my favorite person ever, you’ll win awesome prizes and get special perks!
Exclusive contests and prizes just for Flirt Squad members
Teaser chapters and special snippets from future books, including My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, and the sequel, A Tale of Two Centuries, along with my current project, Rearview Mirror
Your name in the acknowledgements of A Tale of Two Centuries
A special note from me with secret tidbits
A chance to become a character in a future book
And the ultimate Sweet Sixteen prize, a sparkly tiara (for becoming the official Sweet Sixteen diva) and a necklace with the Super Sweet cover as a charm
What will the Flirt Squad actually DO?
How to earn points:
1. Tweet any of the following ( +1 per tweet, only one tweet counted per day!! Post link in doc):
– Wanna be a character in @RachelHarrisYA ‘s future book? Join the #FlirtSquad to find out how #16C
– I’m in love with a 16th century boy. Are you? #FlirtSquad #16C
– Unleash YOUR Inner Flirt, read My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century by @RachelHarrisYA #16C
– Swooning over Lorenzo in #16C
– Best Sweet Sixteen ever! #16C @RachelHarrisYA
– OR Tweet any favorite one-liners from the book, or facts about Cat or Lorenzo. Just be sure to include #16C so I know, and post a link in the doc.
2. Put the cover of My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century as your avatar on FB and Twitter (+5 for the first site the avatar is placed and +1 for each additional, post link on doc *updated*)
3. Blog About the Flirt Squad (+5, must post link in the doc)
4. Mention the Flirt Squad on Facebook (+5, post link to the doc)
5. Write an honest review for Goodreads once you read the book (all reviews count!!) (+5, post link on doc)
6. Write an honest review for Amazon (all reviews count!!) (+5, post link on doc)
7. Write an honest review for Barnes and Noble (all reviews count!!) (+5, post link on doc)
8. Retweet any posts about the book or my upcoming book tour from me (@RachelHarrisYA) or any of my peeps’ (+1 point per retweet, one per day only, let me know in doc)
9. Recruit subscribers to my Newsletter–see sidebar (+5 for anyone who signs up and mentions your name as referral. Can only earn points for this once)
10. Promote My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century on Facebook by posting Amazon, Barnes and Noble, or any other retail buy page links in a status (+15, and let me know on the doc)
11. Add my Book Trailer (click the link) to your Blog, Website, or Facebook account (+10, leave the link for proof)
12. Email a friend or family member and tell them to join the Flirt Squad ( + 25 if they join. Make sure they email me at FlirtSquad@gmail.com and mention that you referred them so you can get the points!)
First level (25 points): A Super Sweet bookmark and tattoo
Second level (75 points): All prizes above PLUS a set of trading cards (your very own pocket-sized Lorenzo and Cat!), and a Super Sweet bracelet
Third level (150 points): All prizes above PLUS your name in the acknowledgements of book 2 in the Super Sweet series, A TALE OF TWO CENTURIES
Fourth level (250 points): All prizes above PLUS a special note from me inviting you to the sequel to My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, A TALE OF TWO CENTURIES, including a special sneak peek!
ALL Participants who Reach Fifth Level (500 points): All prizes above PLUS an entry into a drawing to make a special appearance as a character in a future book.
And the FIRST to Fifth Level (500 points): Wins all the prizes above PLUS a sparkly tiara (you ARE an official Sweet Sixteen diva now after all), and a special necklace with the cover of my book as a charm.
Awesome! I Wanna Join… But How??
Just leave a comment on Rachel’s blog with your email address OR email her at FlirtSquad@gmail.com to get started and remember to say Vivian sent you!