You read that one right!
I’ve been holding this in for quite awhile now and have been DYING to shout it out to the world.
We’re pregnant with Baby #3! Yay!
Although we haven’t told the whole world yet, we’ve slowly told people we’ve seen as the months have progressed. I just figured I’d go ahead and announce it here on the blog now because I wanted to start doing my pregnancy updates soon. I always enjoyed doing them and have been itching to restart that series. I’ve even thought of a new title for the feature:
“As the Bump Grows”
Cute, right? Lol. It’s kind of a play on the title “As the World Turns”. Anyways, I’ll be doing my first update next Monday and every Monday there after until I’m due, since that’s actually when each week starts for my pregnancy. Now I actually look forward to Mondays, lol.
Oh yeah, and the official due date is August 25th. I love how each kid’s birthday is pretty much spread out through the year. Fun!
Some things to note:
– We were actively trying to get pregnant. We had a bunch of long talks about when we would be expanding our family, and it just seemed that the right time to start trying. I stopped my birth control at the end of September and we pretty much got pregnant early December. Way to go Hubbi, am I right?!
– This will, most likely, be the last baby for us. Whether or not it’s a boy or a girl, I’m pretty sure we’re done after this. I honestly felt pretty complete with my two girls, but I also always wanted to give it another go to see if a boy will ever be in the cards for us. After this, I’m giving myself five years to see if I want another one, if not, then that’s it!
– This pregnancy has been kicking my butt! Those past 3+ months have been horrible and I have to say, this is definitely my most difficult pregnancy so far. I’ll be talking more about my symptoms and such in another little feature, which will go up on Thursdays, called “Pregnancy Symptoms This Time Around”. I know, not a very creative title, but it really doesn’t have to be.
– I was already a little bigger before I was pregnant, so once you start seeing my bump update pics, you might think I look bigger than I’m supposed to be for my week, but I’ve accepted the fact that it’s more my fat than Baby right now, haha. It’s all good. I’ll definitely be working my butt off after the baby is born to get fit.
– I’m trying not to be all super-excited and “all she talks about is pregnancy” with this one. I know, it’s my third, so it’s not that big of a deal and I don’t want to bore people with it. But, I am really happy about it and when people ask me, then I get all giddy and talk their ears off, haha.
Anyways, so that’s what’s been up with me lately. What’s new with you?