I finally got my May Ipsy Glam Bag in the mail recently and since I loved last month’s bag, I was dying to know what I got this month. In case you didn’t know, Ipsy is a monthly beauty bag filled with samples, sometimes full sized products, of beauty and makeup stuff for women.
So, below you’ll find the full video where I unbox everything, describe (maybe even test out) the products, and let you know my overall thoughts on it.
If you’re not up for watching the video, I’ve provided the pictures and information below.
Check out my previous Ipsy Glam Bag review.
Here is the full Glam Bag with all the products:
And here are the products individually:
Purlisse Pur-Moist Hydra Balance moisturizer – $55 (1.7oz bottle)
– “Achieve beautiful balance with the Pur-lisse pur~moist hydra balance moisturizer. Gently smooth over face day or night after cleansing and toning. Glides on like a gel and hydrates like a cream and never greasy. Hydates your skin to create a perfect canvas for makeup application. Dries down to a healthy glow. “
Pacifica Mineral Eyeshadow Duo (Duo #1) – $10 (est. price)
– “The Pacifica Mineral Eyeshadow Duo are coconut infused mineral eye shadows that are a perfect addition to any makeup collection. Packaged in a beautiful travel ready recyclable container, these exclusive duos are customized just for ipsy! These shades can be found in the Pacifica Mystical and Charmed Palette. Smooth application with gorgeous color pay-off. “
Sans Tan Anti-Aging Sunscreen – $40 (full-sized bottle)
– “The Jersey Shore Sun® Sans Tan Anti-aging Sunscreen contains non-nano, anti-aging, certified organic ingredients, including vitamin E (non-GMO) & vitamin D3 which can be deficient in individuals avoiding the sun. SPF 35 provides broad spectrum protection which prevents premature aging and helps to prevent health risks associated with prolonged exposure to the sun. Top rated & recommended for safety, stability and excellent UVA protection, by The Environmental Working Group. Named ‘Summer Must Haves’ in 2013 by PETA Living. “
Hey Honey exfoliating peel-off mask – $35 (1.7oz bottle)
– “Instantly renews skin, leaving it refreshed and clean after only a few minutes. This gel mask helps promote a smooth and clear complexion for a post facial feeling. Take It Off! is quick and easy to use, so exfoliating you can feel beautifully refreshed, radiant and ready to go in just a few minutes. “
Avene Thermal Spring Water – $18 (full-sized bottle)
– “Avene thermal spring water spray is packaged in a sterile compartment on the actual site of the spring. This packaging technology, which is unique of its kind in the world, guarantees a product whose biological purity and effectiveness are completely intact. In addition, the spray is sealed with a tamper – proof protective film.
Avene thermal spring water, discover the most beautiful way to care for sensitive skin…”
Is it worth it? This month was kind of a bust for me. I’m really not into skin care products that much, but I am excited to try out the exfoliating mask. My favorite item would definitely have to be the bag. Even though I wasn’t impressed with this month’s bag, I’ll still stick with it because of the price and stuff like this is bound of have its good months and its not so good months.