This month’s bag had a few new things for me that I’m itching to try out, plus an appealing mascara, which I’m always in the market for.
In case you didn’t know, Ipsy is a monthly beauty bag filled with samples, sometimes full sized products, of beauty and makeup stuff for women.
So, below you’ll find the full video where I unbox everything, describe (maybe even test out) the products, and let you know my overall thoughts on it.
If you’re not up for watching the video, I’ve provided the pictures and information below.
Check out my previous Ipsy Glam Bag review.
Here is the full box Glam Bag with all the products:
And here are the products individually:
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara – $22
– “Get bigger, blacker, badder lashes with our ultra-creamy, lengthening and volumizing mascara. Includes a deluxe sample of Subversion Lash Primer! So intense you might need a safe word, Perversion glides on and gets you sexy in one stroke. (Yet it won’t quit until you say when.) It’s insane how black it is…the purest, deepest, most intense black color imaginable. “
dr. brant Pores No More Refining Primer – $45 (1 fl oz)
– “A cult favorite, pores no more pore refiner primer is Dr. Brandt’s quick fix for flawless, photo-ready skin. It is the miracle base to create the perfect skin canvas for long-lasting makeup and well-preserved skin. This velvety formula absorbs excess oil, minimizes pores, blurs fine lines and is resistant to sweat and humidity. Prime, touch-up and treat while perfecting your makeup. “
Flying Solo Eye Shadow in Half Naked – $2.99
– “Allow your eyes to soar with vivid pigments from an immense selection of Flying Solo eye shadows. The collection glides for every girl—from classic neutrals to the trendsetting shades in mattes and shimmers. The high-quality formula and texture can be worn wet or dry.”
Jersey Shore Sun Lip Conditioner – $5.50
– “Jersey Shore Sun® Mongongo Nutrient Dense Lip Conditioners are 100% natural and USDA certified organic and leaves lips delicious, luscious and hydrated!
Mongongo oil has hydrating, regenerating and restructuring properties and offers a unique protection from UV and environmental pollutants in skin applications. Mongongo oil is rich in calcium, magnesium, zinc, cooper and anti-oxidants.
Fresh organic flavors. No petrochemicals. Nothing artificial. No petroleum. Leaves lips silky smooth, supple, moist, luscious and hydrated. Enjoy the added benefits of organic healing rosemary extract and organic calendula extract.”
Klorane Dry Shampoo – $19.50 (3.2 oz)
– “Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk – Aerosol instantly absorbs oil and dirt, leaving hair soft, light and manageable with a clean, fresh fragrance. Featuring nourishing oat milk, its gentle formula is suitable for all hair types, as it softens, smoothes and invigorates. “
Is it worth it? While I didn’t particularly like the bag this month, I liked that they sent me a few things I’ve never tried before, like the dry shampoo and primer. I don’t really care for the eye shadow though. Either way, I know there’s bound to be a month here or there where I don’t like everything in the bag, but for the most part, Ipsy has been good to me.