Published by: Knopf BYR on June 9, 2015
Genres: Children's Books, Picture Books
Source: The Publisher
Click it: Goodreads | Amazon
A fresh, funny, and hip picture book about a little bunny who wants to be…a ninja!
How to be a SUPER AWESOME NINJA:
· Rule #1. You must always work alone.
· Rule #2. You must be super sneaky, especially in the most dangerous of situations.
· Rule #3. A super awesome ninja must: possess incredible strength, achieve invisibility, master the skill of climbing, gain the ability to fly….
Our little bunny is ready to embark on his path to becoming a ninja. But is he cut out for the ninja life? Especially if it means leaving his friends behind?
I received this book for free from The Publisher in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.
The BGs Review is a feature on the blog where my daughters and I review children’s books. This review includes my thoughts on the book, as suitable for children, as well as opinions and thoughts from my two oldest “Baby Girls” (ages 10 and 4) aka the BGs.
One Line: Such a fun and hilarious read.
I thought Ninja Bunny was a very cute and fun book and I really enjoyed reading it to my girls. The concept is cute and I like that the book also has a lesson in it for the kids. The illustrations are adorable and funny, with characters such as a bunny dressed as a ninja and a very large bear. The way it was presented was very appealing to kids and gender neutral, which is always a plus. There were a lot of laughs and giggles while reading this, both from the kids and from me. I would totally recommend this book to other parents I know.
Thoughts from BG1: It’s very funny and cute. My favorite part was when he runs into a rake. I really liked it and I think a lot of little kids will like it, too. (A lot of laughing and giggles while reading)
Thoughts from BG2: I really like the ninja skills. It’s so funny. He has forks in his ears and he’s like “ow! ow! That hurts” *giggles*
NINJA BUNNY BLOG TOUR SCHEDULE
- Monday, 6/8: Mundie Kids, Review and Giveaway
- Tuesday, 6/9: Jenuine Cupcakes, Author Guest Post
- Wednesday, 6/10: My Friends Are Fiction, Author Guest Post
- Thursday, 6/11: Book Rock Betty, Review w/ Kids and Fun Post!
- Friday, 6/12: The Starry-Eyed Review, Interview and Review
- Monday, 6/15: A Dream Within a Dream, Review and Giveaway
- Tuesday, 6/16: Vi3tbabe, Review w/ Daughters
- Wednesday, 6/17: The Forest of Words and Pages, Review w/ Son
- Thursday, 6/18: Love Is Not a Triangle, Review w/ Children
- Friday, 6/19: Kidlist, Review