Uppercase Box is a monthly subscription box for readers featuring one newly released Young Adult book and a few book-related goodies.
Cost: $23 plus $6 shipping (US)
This is what is included in every box (from their website):
– Incredible Brand New, Hardcover Young Adult Book
– Signed Book or Bookplate Signed by the Author
– 1-2 High-Quality, Exclusive and Custom Bookish Items
– Uppercase Reading Experience with Exclusive Content
– Special Hand-Written and Personalized Note to You
Check out last month’s Uppercase box selection and my thoughts on it.
Here is the full box with all the bookish goodies:
And here are the products individually:
Girl Against the Universe by Paula Stokes (SIGNED) – $17.99 (Retail)/$10.22 (Amazon) + Bookmark & Sticker
– “From the author of The Art of Lainey and Liars, Inc. comes a fresh, contemporary story about one girl’s tragic past and a boy who helps her try to change her luck. Perfect for fans of Sarah Dessen or Jenny Han.
Maguire knows she’s bad luck. No matter how many charms she buys off the internet or good luck rituals she performs each morning, horrible things happen when Maguire is around. Like that time her brother, father, and uncle were all killed in a car crash–and Maguire walked away with barely a scratch. But then on her way out of her therapist’s office, she meets Jordy, an aspiring tennis star, who wants to help Maguire break her unlucky streak. Maguire knows that the best thing she can do for Jordy is to stay away, but staying away may be harder than she thought.”
NovelTea Tins 2oz Loose Leaf Tea Blend (Earl Grey) – $10 (est.
– “Organic Jasmine green tea with a rose-blended Calabrian Bergamot to radiate hedonism and reflect your eternal beauty.”
Book Paradise Postcard set by Eric Nyffeler – UC exclusive
Is it worth it?
I’ve heard good things about this book so I’m definitely interested in giving it a try. I’ve had good luck so far with Lisa’s choices, so I’m sure I’ll enjoy this. Other than the book, though, I’m not feeling this month’s box. I’m not a tea drinker and I I don’t really need, or have ever used, postcards. Also, I really don’t need another generic bookmark and even though I cut the sticker to just the quote and stuck it on my laptop (which I like), I didn’t really need it. The swag in this month’s box was a total bust for me. I’m hoping the book will save the box for me this month, but other than that, I was a bit disappointed.