1. Shine Itazura Stealing Panda Coin Bank: I think this is a cute little “gag” gift or just a fun one, really. If you look this up online, you’ll see that if you place a coin on that tray, the panda will pop out and grab it. I got this for my 12yo and even though we have a ton of piggy banks, I figured she’d get a kick out of this.
2. Num Noms Lipgloss Truck Craft Kit: One of the types of toys the 5yo likes is Num Noms. I like that they have sweet scents and this gives you the opportunity to make lip gloss, which my girls love.
3. My Mini MixieQ’s Fairy Land Fashion Pack: I’ve never actually heard of this group of toys, but my daughters are all about “tiny choking hazards that can also cause you pain when stepped on”, so I figured the 5yo would like these tiny dolls.
4. Melissa & Doug Wooden Brew & Serve Coffee Set: I thought this was the cutest thing and I have been eyeing quite a few of the M&D playsets this year. I’ve always liked their quality of toys and just wooden toys in general, and the 2yo loves making coffee for me via the Keurig, so I thought she would get a kick out of this.
5. T-fal 20Pc Nonstick Cook Set: This isn’t for the kids, but then it could be, since we use it to cook food for them, lol. We’ve just been in the need for a new set of cookware and the hubs really wants the non-stick kind. Target had this Black Friday deal where you’d get this 20pc set for only $50, which is a pretty sweet deal that I couldn’t pass up.
6. First Act Frozen Microphone and Amplifier: The girls, especially the 2yo, loves to belt it out to the latest tunes in they’re loving and using whatever they have on hand as a microphone, so I thought it’d be a good idea to get them an actual microphone. I couldn’t believe how expensive the actual karaoke machines are out there, even the “toy” ones. I thought this would be nice since it’s not too heavy and you can hook it up to a mp3 player and such.
7. Barbie Glam Getaway House: My niece is really into Barbie right now and was asking for a Barbie Dream House. Unfortunately, that thing is crazy expensive and I couldn’t afford it, so I looked around for other playsets for Barbie and I really liked the way this one looked. I like that it’s portable as well.
8. Mix Pizza Popin’ Cookin’ Kit DIY Candy By Kracie: The 12yo is really into these Japanese DIY candy kits, which are supposed to be easy to make and actually tastes okay. I’ll have to see it in action before I judge, but it’s what she wanted.
9. Melissa & Doug Spray, Squirt & Squeegee Play Set: Another adorable toy set from M&D. Anyone else’s kids like to “clean” the house?! The 2yo is always grabbing my Swiffer or even the broom and trying to help clean. If only they liked to do it when they get older and it actually is effective, lol.
1. Melissa & Doug Wooden Snacks and Sweets Food Cart: Despite the fact that we just got rid of the kids’ toy kitchen playset and didn’t want to add anything too big to the house, I couldn’t pass up this adorable ice cream cart. I’m hoping it’s not too big and won’t take up too much space, because it’s so cute and they kids love to serve each other food and stuff.
2. My Mini MixieQ’s Plus Play Set: We decided to get the 5yo another set of the MixieQ’s. This one is the actual playset with a couple dolls, so all her dolls have a place to play.
3. Kracie funny Ramen shop Gyoza Popin’ Cookin’ DIY candy + Hamburger Popin’ Cookin’ kit DIY candy : We also got the 12yo another couple packages of the DIY candy, since she asked for a few. I’m definitely curious about those Ramen noodles.
1. Melissa & Doug Let’s Play House Dust! Sweep! Mop! 6-Piece Pretend Play Set: I told you I’m obsessed with M&M play sets this year. I couldn’t resist this set for the 2yo. How cute will she be using this?!?!
2. The Grosser Gang Mushy Slushie: The kids love Shopkins, but the 5yo asked for these guys, which is basically the ugly version of Shopkins, lol. At least the slushie cup is cute.
3. The Grossery Gang Cola Can: I do love the look of this cola can, so at least they’re good with packaging.
What do think of our Christmas list this year?