I’m Vi (pronounced like the actual letter, “V”) and yes, that’s my whole name. Vietnamese-American, and clearly proud of it. Aged 30 years, and still young! I’m happily married to the best man I know, The Hubs, and we have three beautiful daughters: BG1, BG2, and BG3.
This blog right here was originally created in December of 2009 to be a TTC blog that would chronicle my path of becoming a Mommy again when we decided we wanted to expand our family. When I got pregnant, I focused on chronicling my rapidly growing bump. The cycle repeated itself when I became pregnant once again with my third and last daughter. As my babies grew into big kids, I chronicled their rapid growth and development. As you can see, I like to chronicle things.
Along the way, I discovered the joys and art of doing Product and Event Reviews. Then, I rediscovered my love of reading and decided I had to share my thoughts about the books I read, and so began a couple of years of non-stop Book Reviews.
As of 2016, I fell in love again with paper planning. I hadn’t done the whole paper thing since high school, so who knew that a well-meaning gift from the Hubs one Christmas would spark my current obsession with Paper Planning and all things creative. Now, I’m all about DIYs, washi tape and typography with pretty pens, an unhealthy addiction to stickers, and so much more!
One thing you’ll learn about me is that I don’t like place myself into any kind of niche or bubble, at least not for very long. This blog is my personal space, my corner of the web, to express myself and share with the world all the things I love and am obsessed with.
Other corners of the web you’ll see me at:
- I run a Jennifer L. Armentrout fansite (author), Deity Island
- I’m the Promotions Manager at Young Adult Books Central
Here’s a picture of my girls, because we all love to look at cuties (I may be biased, but people tell me they’re cute all the time!):
If you’re so inclined, I’ve done some cool guest posts and have been featured on various blogs here and there. Do take a look:
– Family Life in Las Vegas: Meet Vivian
– SITS Girls: Blog Critique, SITS Day
– G Reads Books: The Blogger Behind the Book
– DailyBuzz Moms: On the Bookshelf, Tips for New Moms, Preparing for College
– We Got Kidz: Up-and-Coming Influential Bloggers
– Girls Lunch Out: Featured Member
– Things I Can’t Say: What She Can’t Say
Books You’ll See My Name (or Blog) In:
– Name in Dedication of Deity (Covenant #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
– Name in Acknowledgements of A Tale of Two Centuries (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century #2) by Rachel Harris
– Name in Acknowledgements of Harken by Kaleb Nation
– Blog mentioned in paperback copy of Cinder (Lunar Chronicles #1) by Marissa Meyer
– Blog mentioned in paperback copy of Shadow & Bone (Grisha Trilogy) by Leigh Bardugo
– Name in Acknowledgements of Blurred (Kissed by Death #2) by Tara Fuller
– Name in Acknowledgements of Origin (Lux #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
– Name in Thank You section of Silver Heart by Victoria Green
– Deity Island mentioned in Praise Page of Apollyon (Covenant #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
– Name in Acknowledgements of Sentinel (Covenant #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
– Name in Acknowledgements of Tempting the Bodyguard (Gamble Brothers #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
– Name in Acknowledgements of Diamonds in the Rough (Secret Diamond Sisters #2) by Michelle Madow
– Blog in Acknowledgements & Praise Page of Risking It All (Crossing the Line #1) by Tessa Bailey
– Name in Acknowledgements of Stay With Me (Wait For You #3) by J. Lynn
– Name in Acknowledgements of Dream of You (Wait for You #4.5) by J. Lynn
– Name in Acknowledgements of Forever With You (Wait for You #5) by J. Lynn
– Name in Acknowledgements of Under His Skin (Alien Encounters #1) by Stacey O’Neale
– Name in Acknowledgements of Accidentally Married on Purpose (Love & Games #3) by Rachel Harris